Naming Planning things is hard
What & why
When planning & delegating tasks on teams it’s very helpful to break the problem down into small, manageable chunks that individual team members can achieve.
We need to start finding at all the small features inside large software projects—to help plan our Sprints.
Breaking down problems into their smallest pieces is helpful for planning—and coincidentally coding.
- Form into your teams
- Get some paper or a document online to take notes
- Plan everything you need to accomplish this week
- Write the task list down to copy into GitHub later
The teacher will come around to help guide and finalize the tasks before moving them into GitHub Issues
- Think about all the things you need to accomplish on your project for the upcoming Sprint
- Break the tasks into small chunks that can be assigned to individual teammates
- Consider if some of those tasks have multiple steps and would benefit from a to-do list
The smaller the tasks the better—each team member should have multiple tasks assigned to them